Cobleland Bridge is an 18th century 2-arched stone bridge carrying an unclassified road across the River Forth some 1.9 miles (3.1 kilometres) south of Aberfoyle in west Stirlingshire.
The bridge was constructed around 1752, a two-span rubble bridge with segmented arched spans. The bridge was repaired in 1779. It carried the main road (A81) from Glasgow to Callander and Aberfoyle until the mid 20th century when it was superseded by the adjacent concrete bridge.
Historic Environment Scotland