Dulnain Bridge once carried the busy A95 across the River Dulnain in a meander that was ironed out when the village was bypassed and a new bridge constructed downstream. It now carries B9178. The current junction on the A938, where the B9178 across the bridge gives way to the mainline is immediately to the north of the bridge.
The bridge itself is a single-span stone arch standing high above the river. It is believed to have been originally constructed soon after a flood in 1829 which washed its predecessor away. More recently, pavements have been cantilevered out on either side of the road deck, supported by iron beams, and seemingly carrying the original parapets which have been reconstructed on these cantilevers!
Anyone wishing to visit the bridge should be aware that the river banks are heavily overgrown here abouts, but a path drops down opposite the village garage, and from this path a muddy trail leads back to the bridge!