|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Andover Town railway station (SU361453)|
|To:||Andover Junction railway station (SU357459)|
|Distance:||0.5 miles (0.8 km)|
|Met (1926):||A30, unclassified|
|Route outline (key)|
The B3050 was a short link road in Andover.
Andover Town station was closed in the 1960s and the Junction station renamed simply to Andover. The B3050 survived beyond this until at least the 1970s but is now unclassified. Much of the trackbed of the old railway line between the two stations has been reused as the route of the A3057 Western Avenue.