|Distance:||6.7 miles (10.8 km)|
|Met (1923):||B877, A844, B878, B880, A844, B881|
|Now part of:||B881, A844|
|Route outline (key)|
It started in the island capital of Rothesay at the B877/A844/A845 triple point by the pier and headed south across the island to Ambrismore and then around the coast to the A844 and B881 at Kingarth. Later, in the 1920s, when the A844 was extended to form an island ring road the A845 was curtailed at Ambrismore. The route is still shown on the 1980 OS Landranger sheet, but was later downgraded to be a northern extension of the B881.