|Location Map ( geo)|
|A41 enters Aylesbury|
|Forward Destination on|
|A41, A413, A418, (A4010)|
|Next Primary Destinations|
|Amersham • Banbury • Hemel Hempstead • High Wycombe • Milton Keynes • Oxford|
|Other Nearby Destinations|
|Bicester • Buckingham • Leighton Buzzard • Princes Risborough • Thame • Tring • Wendover|
|Places related to the A41|
|Banbury • Bicester • Bilston • Birkenhead • Birmingham • Brent Cross • Central London • Chester • Ellesmere Port • Hemel Hempstead • London • Solihull • Tring • Warwick • Watford • West Bromwich • West End • Whitchurch • Wolverhampton|
|Places related to the A413|
|Amersham • Buckingham • Gerrards Cross • London • Wendover|
|Places related to the A418|
|Bedford • Leighton Buzzard • Thame|
Aylesbury is the County Town of Buckinghamshire, well known for its ducks and Friary. It's one of the largest un-bypassed towns in the UK, and one of the few that isn't on the coast. It was the site of a trial of a Tiger Crossing (a zebra crossing also for cyclist use)
|London, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Aston Clinton, Tring||different destinations on different signs|
|(M40), Bicester, Waddeston, Banbury|
|London, Amersham, Wycombe (A4010)|
|L. Buzzard, Milton Keynes||MK via A4146|
|Princes Risborough, Wycombe||Accessed via A413|
|(M40), Oxford, Thame, Stone, Bicester||Avoiding Low Bridge|
|western side of ring road|
|route around the north of the town|
|Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Stoke Mandeville, High Wycombe (A4010)|
|in town centre, renumbered in 1935|
|Hemel Hempstead(A41), L. Buzzard, Milton Keynes (A418)|
|East side of future box of distributor roads|
|North side of future box of distributor roads|
|West side of future box of distributor roads|
|South side of future box of distributor roads|
Gemstone Cycle Routes
Cycle Aylesbury has created several signed cycle routes, named after Gemstones each with a different colour.
- Amber Way (Orange, from the southeast): From Wendover, along the B4009 and A413 into the town centre via Bedgrove and Walton
- Aqua Way (Sky Blue, from the north): From Watermead into the town centre via Elmhurst and Manor Park
- Emerald Way (Green, from the west): From Haydon Hill, via Fairford Leys and the station into the town centre.
- Jet Way (Black, from the south): From Stoke Mandeville, along the B4443, past the hospital, over the railway into Southcourt then into the town centre via the station
- Pearl Way (Lilac, from the southwest): From Hartwell, down the the A418, along the A418 until over the railway, then across to the station and into the town cente.
- Pebble Way (Brown, from the southwest): From Stone, along the A418 to the edge of town, then to the town centre via Prebendal Farm and the station
- Ruby Way (Red, from the west): From Meadowcroft, along the A41 to near the station then into the town centre.
- Sapphire Way (Blue, from the northeast): From Bierton, along the A418 and into the town centre
- Topaz Way (Yellow, from the south): From Hawkslade, through Walton Court and Southcourt, into the town centre via the station.