A369 (Glastonbury - Marksbury)
|Distance:||19.5 miles (31.4 km)|
|Met:||A361, A371, A37, A368|
|Now part of:||A39|
|Route outline (key)|
The A369 number originally belonged to a road running from the A361 in Glastonbury, through Wells and then on to the A37 at Farrington Gurney. Following a short multiplex north the A369 reappeared to continue on to the A368 at Marksbury, west of Bath.
In 1935 the road was incorporated into the A39, which also consumed the section of A368 from Marksbury to Bath.