The A6122 was the number given to the original southern end of the A7 in Carlisle city centre, when that road was diverted onto Lowther Street around 1930.
The road started opposite the Town Hall in the Market Place at the original northern end of the A6. It headed north along Scotch Street into Rickergate and met the A595 Corporation Road, where the road ended. The A595 then continued along the remainder of the bypassed section of A7 to reach that road's new route.
Improvements to Carlisle's road network mean that the A6122 no longer exists. The road is now unclassified with the southern half pedestrianised.