|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Hornsey Park Road (TQ309900)|
|To:||Bounds Green Road (TQ305907)|
|Via:||Hayes Road, Park Avenue|
|Distance:||0.7 miles (1.1 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B151 is a short B-road in Wood Green, north London.
It starts as a continuation of the B138 at the corner where Hornsey Park Road turns left into Hayes Road by the Market Hall entrance to The Mall shopping centre, Wood Green. The B151 continues around the north side of Wood Green Common, almost as far as Alexandra Palace station, before turning right into Park Avenue and ending on the A109 Bounds Green Road.
The route originally began 170 m further east on the A105 High Road, but this section was destroyed when the shopping centre was built (as Shopping City) in the 1970s. As first laid out in 1922 the B151 cut the corner between Station Road and Park Avenue by following Barratt Avenue.