The B180 is a semi-rural B-road in eastern Hertfordshire.
The road starts at a sharply angled junction on the B181 to the east of the centre of Stanstead Abbotts. The road heads northeast out of the village along a rural road with an annoyingly low speed limit.
After going through a wood the road reaches Hunsdon, where it runs along the village High Street. There's then a brief rural section before the next village, Widford, is reached. After going through a chicane the road ends at a T-junction on the B1004.
In 1922 the road went from the A414 in Stanstead Abbotts to end in Widford on the B1002. Now it goes from the B181 to the B1004 - but the route is unchanged!