|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||High Wycombe station (SU866930)|
|To:||Wycombe Abbey (SU864927)|
|Distance:||0.2 miles (0.3 km)|
|Met (1923):||A416, A40, A416|
|Route outline (key)|
The B484 left the A416 near the station when that road turned onto Castle Street. It headed south along Crendon Street and soon crossed the A40 High Street. It then followed Queen Victoria Road back to the A416 Marlow Hill at a junction which has now been replaced by the Abbey Way Gyratory.