|From:||Port of Ness (Port Nis) (NB534636)|
|To:||Eoropie (Eòropaidh) (NB516650)|
|Distance:||1.5 miles (2.4 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B8014 is the last of the three B-roads found when heading north on the A857. The road was originally unclassified but had gained its number by 1932.
It starts in the village of Port of Ness (Port Nis) and heads north, slowly curving westwards past a string of houses and strip fields on either side through the townships of Knockaird (An Cnoc Ard) and Fivepenny Ness (Coig Peighinnean). After a mile and a half, the road terminates at a crossroads where the B8013 comes in from the left; that road also terminates here in the village of Eoropie (Eòropaidh). The opposite arm of the crossroads leads to a number of houses, while the northern arm stretches out to the Butt of Lewis Lighthouse.