This article is about the current B1410 in Yorkshire. For the original B1410 in Cambridgeshire, see B1410 (Cambridgeshire).
The B1410 is a short link road along the River Esk in the North York Moors. The road was originally the mainline of the A169 but got its present number around 1935 when that road was diverted.
The route starts on the A169 in Briggswath and heads east, downstream, running through the village before reaching open fields. Presently the River Esk becomes visible on the right and we run alongside it, although, the road being straighter than the river, the gap between the two widens and narrows.
We soon pass Ruswarp weir and enter the village, thus losing sight of the river. The road ends here at a T-junction with the B1416.