The B1459 is a short link road in the northern suburbs of Romford. The road was originally unclassified but appears to have gained its number in 1935.
The road starts at a roundabout on the B174 in the Collier Row area of town. That road approaches the roundabout from the west along Chase Cross Road and that's now our street name as we head east. After a few shops at the beginning the road quickly becomes residential and follows a winding route into Chase Cross. The final stretch of the B1459 has a service road on the right and this takes us to the end of the road at traffic lights on the B175.