|From:||Stirling Village (NK127422)|
|Length:||0.9 miles (1.4 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B9108 is a short Class II road serving the coastal village of Boddam in east Aberdeenshire. It was originally unclassified but had gained its number by 1932. In shape the road resembles a letter P tilted 45° to the right; owing to the limitation of small-scale mapping it is not known if the road had its present route from the outset, although the loop had definitely been closed by the mid-1950s.
The road starts on the main A90 Aberdeen to Peterhead road at Stirling Village, from where the "main stem" of the P runs for a little over 700 m northeastward to Boddam Harbour. The road then bears right onto a loop, which runs via Harbour Street, Queen's Road, and Manse Terrace back to the middle of the first section of the route, at the point where Station Road becomes Seaview Road.
An image has been requested for this article.