|From:||Lochee, Dundee (NO377315)|
|To:||Kingsway West (NO348314)|
|Distance:||1.6 miles (2.6 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B9151 ran along South Road in the west of Dundee.
Originally, in 1922, this was part of the B958, but that road was later (before 1932) extended westwards to St Madoes a dozen or so miles away, and closer to Perth. In the mid 1930s the B958 was split into two by the construction of the A972 Kingsway ring road around Dundee; it seems that at this point the remaining stub of the original route was renumbered as the B9151.
The junction at the western end of the B9151 was removed when Kingsway was upgraded and so South Road is now unclassified.