|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Bladon Road (SP454156)|
|To:||Oxford Road (SP454159)|
|Distance:||0.2 miles (0.3 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
In 1922 the road between Witney and Woodstock in west Oxfordshire was numbered B4024. Later in the 1920s most of that road was renumbered as part of the new A4095. However, this left a short section at the Woodstock end which became the A4114.
In 1935 the road became a spur of the A4095 but was declassified by the 1950s. The southern half of the road provides access to a caravan park, the northern half is one-way northbound and serves as a coach park, presumably for visitors to the nearby village of Bladon.
An image has been requested for this article.