This article is about the original B4024 in Oxfordshire.
For the current B4024 near Ledbury, see B4024
(former B4024) near Hanborough
The B4024 was a rural B-road in west Oxfordshire. It connected the A40 in Witney with the A42 near Woodstock, running through North Leigh and Bladon en route.
In common with many of the B402x roads the B4024 was taken over in the mid-1920s by the new A4095. However, that road took the former B4025 at the Woodstock end, so the quarter-mile remaining became the A4114 instead. It became a spur of the A4095 in 1935 and is now unclassified.