A195 (Morpeth - Shankhouse)
|Location Map ( geo)|
|To:||Plessey Checks (NZ243790)|
|Distance:||5 miles (8 km)|
|Met (1923):||A1, A1063, B1332, A196, A194|
|Now part of:||A192|
|Route outline (key)|
The A195 was a short A-road in east Northumberland.
The road started on the A1 on the southern edge of Morpeth town centre, at what is now the A192/A197 roundabout. The road headed south past the station to leave town and then continued on past Hepscott. After crossing the River Blyth at Hartford Bridge the road ended at Plessey Checks (now on the edge of the new town of Cramlington) on what was then the A194.
The A195 was abolished after World War II when the A192 was extended over its entire length. It remains this number.