The B7006 is a short link road leading into the Midlothian village of Roslin. The road was originally unclassified but had gained its number by 1932.
The road starts at a roundabout on the A701 in Bilston and follows a straight road southeastwards across open fields. It descends to cross a small valley then climbs into Roslin. We follow Main Street to a sharp right-hand bend; ahead is Chapel Loan towards Rosslyn Chapel. We now continue along Penicuik Road to the edge of town where the B7003 comes in from the left and TOTSOs, taking on the road ahead. The B7006 ends here.