The now-unclassified former B7051 Princes Street, heading west from Dashwood Square
Shown explicitly on the 1932 10 mile map, and still marked on the 1 inch sheets from the 1960s, the B7051 was a very short route in Newton Stewart which is now unclassified, probably downgraded when the town's A75bypass opened.
The road started on the A75 (now A714) in Dashwood Square in the town centre and headed west along the residential Princes Street, including the section now known as Princes Road. After detouring to go over the railway line just west of the station (both of which are now gone, although the bridge remains) the road joined St Couan's Road. It followed this past the cemetery to rejoin the A75 in open country. Construction of the bypass moved the physical junction to its present position slightly further west.