|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Lordsmill Street (SK384709)|
|To:||Central Pavement (SK382710)|
|Distance:||0.2 miles (0.3 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B6046 was a short link road in Chesterfield town centre.
The road did not last long. The parallel (and shorter) Vicars Lane, which was originally unclassified, became the A6099 in 1924. As this served essentially the same purpose as the B6046 the B-road was declassified.