Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||10.2 miles (16.4 km)|
|Met (1932):||A68, B6356, B6397, A6089, B6364|
|Now part of:||A6105|
|Route outline (key)|
The B6363 was originally allocated to a local road in southwest Berwickshire, Scotland.
Around 1935 it was upgraded to an extended A6105, which it remains, although a couple of sharp corners have been bypassed, for example in East Morriston.