|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||4.1 miles (6.6 km)|
|Old route now:||B6368, A6137|
|Route outline (key)|
The B6369 is a short B-road in East Lothian.
The road starts on the B6355 by the white church in Gifford and heads north, quickly leaving town. It crosses a stream then goes over a low hill. After a couple of sharp bends the road is almost dead straight all the way to Haddington. It ends to the south of the town on the B6368, where that road has to TOTSO.
Originally the B6369 continued ahead over the River Tyne and into Haddington. There was then a short multiplex west along the A1 (now A6093) before the B6369 continued north to Aberlady, where it ended on the A198. In 1935 the road was cut back to its current length when the A6137 took over the remainder (and then the B6368 to the south of Haddington). Later still the A6137 south of Haddington was downgraded once more; the B6368 got all of this and so the B6369 still ends to the south of the town.