The B6376 is a fairly. It was originally unclassified but gained its number in the early 1920s in the first new wave of classification since 1922.
Starting on the A631 High Street the road heads north along Braithwell Road then bears left to pass a school before regaining its northerly route. It follows a wide highway with service roads on both sides so has a 40 limit as no buildings front onto it. The service roads disappear just before we reach open country, after which the road continues across the fields to reach Braithwell itself, where it runs along the High Street.
Open country is soon reached again and we continue across large flat fields, presently going over the M18 with no junction. Shortly afterwards we reach a T-junction on the B6094. Just to the left is a mini-roundabout with an unclassified road then the B6376 reappears at the next mini-roundabout. We then run through the small village of Old Edlington to reach the much larger settlement of New Edlington. This passes almost seamlessly into Warmsworth, where the road ends at traffic lights on the A630.