|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Old Park Road (TL180295)|
|To:||High Street (TL184293)|
|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Met (1922):||A600, A601|
|Route outline (key)|
The road began on the A600 at the junction of Bedford Road and Old Park Road. It headed southeast along Bedford Road then onto Brand Street, before meeting the then-A601 at the junction of Brand Street, High Street and Bancroft, where it ended.
The A6000 survived until at least 1960 and was abolished some time after that. Bedford Road is now part of the A505 one-way loop.