|From:||Annfield Plain (NZ168514)|
|To:||Flint Hill (NZ164548)|
|Distance:||2.3 miles (3.7 km)|
|Met:||A693, B6311, A692|
|Now part of:||B6168|
|Route outline (key)|
However, in 1935, the entire section north of Annfield Plain was moved eastwards to take over a then-unclassified road, still running between the A693 and A692. The section of road vacated was confusingly given the number A6067.
The road started on the A693 in Annfield Plain and headed northwestwards along New Front Street, quickly leaving town. The road now gradually bore round to the right to pass through Harelaw and then Flint Hill. The road descended to cross the B6311 and ended shortly afterwards on the A692
The road retained the A6067 number until the 1960s when it was downgraded to become the B6168, which it remains.