A6075 (Castleside - Leadgate)
|Distance:||3.1 miles (5 km)|
|Now part of:||A692|
|Route outline (key)|
Starting on the A68 at Castleside, the road headed northeastwards through the village along Consett Road. Consett itself was reached after a couple of miles and the A6075 ran along Front Street, skirting the town centre. It left town along Leadgate Road, ending to the west of that village on the A691.
In 1935, it was renumbered as a westward extension of the A692 which it remains, apart from a bypass around Consett.