B4177 (Dudley - Kingswinford)
|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||3.7 miles (6 km)|
|Met (1923):||A461, B4179, A449, B4178, A4040|
|Now part of:||A4101|
|Route outline (key)|
The original B4177, like its modern day counterpart, was located in Dudley but, instead of being a short route in the town centre, it extended westwards into Kingswinford before ending on the A4040 (now the A449) south of Wall Heath.
The route was upgraded in its entirety to become the A4101 in April 1925, so was only in existence for three years.