|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||2.4 miles (3.9 km)|
|Meets:||A429, B4101, B4106, A4114, B4098|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4107 is a 2.4-mile-long road that connects Earlsdon and Radford, suburbs of Coventry. The road was originally unclassified but had gained its number by 1932.
The road begins on the locally named Earlsdon Avenue, just next to Coventry War Memorial Park located on the A429. We head vaguely northwards through the suburb of Earlson and out towards Chapel Fields along Earlsdon Avenue (and then Earlsdon Avenue South and Earlsdon Avenue North), before going across the B4101 by Hearsall Common and briefly becoming Queensland Avenue. After crossing the B4106 in Chapelfields the road briefly becomes a 40 mph dual carriageway Four Pounds Avenue, which in turn meets the A4114 Holyhead Road. The B4107 goes over the A-road and returns to single-carriageway status through Coundon before reaching its terminus at a traffic-light-operated crossroads on the B4098.
It should be noted that local signage on this road lists Tamworth as a destination, giving the A51 in brackets, despite a 14-mile journey on the B4098 first. Traffic at the Chapelfields End of the B4107 may save mileage by using the B4106 and B4076/Long Lane to reach the B4098 if intending to avoid the A45 and M42 to reach Tamworth.