The B6475 is a link road in the western suburbs of Wakefield. Only the eastern end of the road, which was unclassified, existed in 1922 but the rest of the road had been built and given Class II status by the mid-1940s.
The road starts at traffic lights on the A638, to the west of Wakefield city centre, and initially heads south along the George A Green Road. This residential, traffic-calmed road gradually bears round to the left as it runs through the suburb of Lupset before a right-hand bend takes us to a T-junction on the A642, which is crossed at a staggered crossroads; houses alongside the B6475 suggest that the junction was originally a straight crossroads.
We now continue along Thornbury Road, which is not traffic-calmed. It's not long before Thornes Road comes in from the right and we take on that street name as we continue ahead along a road that did exist in 1922. We now pass a park on the left, which lasts for the rest of the road. There's a school playing field on the right, making the road seem more rural that it is, but the houses quickly come back. The road ends at traffic lights on the A636, with a railway bridge immediately to the right.