|Location Map ( geo)|
|To:||Rushmoor Green, Aldershot (SU856515)|
|Distance:||1.8 miles (2.9 km)|
|Now part of:||A323|
|Route outline (key)|
The A3015 was originally allocated to what is now the A323 between the former A324 (now B3208) near Ash and the A325. (The A323 originally ended where it met the A324 near Normandy.) It started at the junction of Ash Road and Lower Farnham Road (where the then-A324 branched off), headed along Aldershot High Street, up Hospital Hill and along Pennefeather's Road to meet the A325.
This version of the road became defunct in the 1935 Road numbering revision when it became part of a western extension of the A323. The westernmost section is also now downgraded following general route changes to access Aldershot in the 1980s.