|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Hare Hatch (SU798779)|
|Distance:||2.5 miles (4 km)|
|Meets:||A4, B3024, A321, A4, B478|
|Route outline (key)|
The A3032 is an east-west road through the Berkshire town of Twyford. Originally the mainline of the A4, the road was renumbered A3065 when the present bypass was built in 1927. In 1935 the road was renumbered again, becoming two spurs of the A321. The road finally got its current number in the last third of the 20th century.
The road leaves the present-day A4 at the eastern end of the bypass. It heads southwest across the fields and soon reaches the edge of town. It runs along London Road, meeting the B3024 before crossing the A321 at traffic lights in the town centre. The road continues along the High Street and soon crosses the Henley Branch Line, followed by the old and new lines of the River Loddon.