|Location Map (
|The A3060 is the short spur towards the A in Austell|
|From: || St Austell (SX029524) |
|To: || Charlestown (SX038516) |
|Distance: || 0.8 miles (1.3 km)|
|Met (1932): || A3061, A390, Pier |
|Route outline (key)|
||St Austell - Charlestown
|This article is about the original A3060 in St Austell.
For the current A3060 near Bournemouth, see A3060
Leaving Charlestown on the now-unclassified former A3060
The original A3060 was allocated around 1926 to a link road east of St Austell to serve traffic to the fishing harbour in Charlestown.
Starting at the A3061/A390 junction on the eastern edge of St Austell the road headed southeastwards along Charlestown Road to end by the pier in the harbour.
In 1935, the road became an eastward extension of the A3061. Today, the road is unclassified.