This article is about the original A3047 in Redruth.
For the present A3047, the former A30 through Redruth and Camborne, see A3047
Heading south on the now-unclassified former A3047 Clinton Road
The A3047 was a short road in Redruth running parallel to the original route of the A393 (now B3300).
It started on the A393 Falmouth Road and headed northwest along Clinton Road. It crossed the railway line near the station before running along Alma Place and ending on the then-A30 Fore Street.
Many short link roads were renumbered as a spur of one of the roads they met in 1935 and it is likely that the same fate happened to the A3047. More recently, the road has been declassified and Alma Place is now pedestrianised.