|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Hare Hatch (SU798779)|
|Distance:||2.6 miles (4.2 km)|
|Met:||A4, A321, A4|
|Now part of:||A3032|
|Route outline (key)|
The A3065 was allocated to the former A4 through Twyford when its bypass opened in 1927.
From the eastern end of the bypass the road headed into the centre of Twyford and crossed the A321 in the town centre. The road then continued west, crossing the railway line to Henley and the River Loddon. After going through Charvil it returned to the A4 to the east of Sonning.