This article is about the original A3010 in Guildford.
For the current A3010 in Basingstoke, see A3010
The southern end of the former A3010
The A3010 was originally allocated to Park Street in Guildford, which allowed traffic to cut off the corner between what was then the A31 and A3 (now A3100).
In July 1934, following the completion of the Guildford and Godalming Bypass, the road was renumbered as a spur of the A31. Since then, extensive redevelopment of this part of Guildford has made the relevant road network unrecognisable. The northern part of the road is part of the Friary gyratory.