|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Met (1923):||A19, A1036, A64|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1226 was a short road in York city centre.
It started on the A19 Spurriergate and went along Market Street, the eastern edge of St Sampson's Square and Church Street to meet the A1036 in Kings Square. It then followed the southern half of Goodramgate to end on the A64, which continued east along Goodramgate.
Most roads in York city centre are now unclassified and pedestrianised and the ex-B1226 is no exception.