|From:||Queen Victoria Square (TA096287)|
|To:||George Street (TA096289)|
|Distance:||0.1 miles (0.2 km)|
|Met (1977):||A1079, B1235|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1236 is described in the 1922 Road Lists as Hull (Savile Street).
It started in Queen Victoria Square, the original meeting point of the A63 and A66 (soon renumbered A1079) before heading north along the full length of Savile Street to meet the B1235 (renumbered A1163 in the late 1970s) a block later.
The B1236 remained in existence until at least the 1980s (although was one-way southbound by then) but is now both unclassified and pedestrianised.