|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Garboldisham (N) (TM005826)|
|Distance:||2.8 miles (4.5 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1114 was a short link road in south Norfolk.
The road started on the B1111 on the northern edge of Garboldisham and headed northeastwards across flat terrain. It passes a couple of buildings but was wholly rural. After a couple of miles the road entered Kenninghall, where it ended on the B1113. That road is now unclassified and its former route through the village has been severed by the construction of a school.
This is the second incarnation of the B1114, which came into existence in 1935. The road lasted until the 2000s when it was declassified along with the B1113, although some maps still show the road in existence, ending on an unclassified road at its eastern end.