|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||17 miles (27.4 km)|
|Met:||A5, B5112, B5111|
|Now part of:||A5025, B5111|
|Route outline (key)|
The original 1922 route of the B5113 ran round the northern side of Anglesey. Starting on the A5 in Valley it headed north via Llanfachraeth and Llanfaethlu to reach Cemaes. It now headed eastwards via Burwen to end on the B5111 on the western side of Amlwch.
By the end of the 1920s, the road had been upgraded to form part of a huge extension of the A5025, which it remains, with the exception of a few bypasses. The final section into Amlwch was renumbered B5111 in the 1940s.