Heading north on Station Road
The B6172 is a short link road in the Airedale village of Glusburn. It was originally unclassified but gained its number in 1935. The road is currently a loop off the A6068 but has only been so since the construction of the present line of the A629.
The road starts on the A6068 Keighley Road and heads north along the traffic-calmed Station Road, which is largely residential. It's not long before we go over the Airedale Line by the site of Kildwick & Crosshills station, which has now gone despite most of the stations on the line still existing. The houses become more modern as we continue north to journey's end at a roundabout where we meet the A6068 and A629.