|Length:||11.2 miles (18 km)|
|Met (1946):||A92, A930, B961, B9127, B978, A932, B9113, B9128|
|Now part of:||B9128|
|Route outline (key)|
The A958 was a cross-country A-road in Angus.
Starting at a crossroads on the A92 in Muirdrum, where the fourth arm was the A930 to Carnoustie and the coast, the A958 headed north along a winding, undulating road meeting few places but a number of B roads en route. After a few miles it passed through Craichie before a more-or-less straight road took the A958 through Kingsmuir into Forfar, where it ended on the A932 to the east of the town centre.
Numbered B963 in 1922, the A958 came into being in the mid-1920s. However, it was later decided that Class II status was best for the road and it became the B9128 in the 1970s. The northernmost section of the former A958 is now part of the A932 Forfar relief road.