|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||1.3 miles (2.1 km)|
|Now part of:||B3276|
|Route outline (key)|
The B3277 is described in the 1922 Road Lists as a Loop at Padstow (via Cemetery).
It started just over a kilometre southwest of Padstow, leaving the B3274 (today's A389) at the crossroads adjacent to the covered reservoirs immediately north of Tremorvah Farm. Running first north-by-northwest for some 700 m, it then turned sharply towards the east at Treator crossroads to enter Padstow via Church Street and Duke Street and meet the B3274 again at the latter road's terminus at the northern end of the town's Market Place.
By 1932 the route had been incorporated into the second incarnation of the B3276.