|To:||Narberth (E) (SN117150)|
|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Met (1923):||A40, A478|
|Now part of:||B4314|
|Route outline (key)|
The original A4073 was a short link road to the east of Narberth, Pembrokeshire.
The A40 was rerouted through Whitland in the late 1920s and its original route through Narberth downgraded to become the B4313. The A4073 was downgraded at the same time to Class II status as it no longer had an A-road to start on; it is now a spur of the B4314.