|From: || High Street (SS656931) |
|To: || Prospect Place (SS659929) |
|Via: || Castle Street, Wind Street|
|Distance: || 0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Met (1928): || A4067, B4293 |
|Route outline (key)|
|This article is about the original route of A4069 in Swansea.
For the present A4069 from Gwaun-Cae-Gurwen to Llandovery, see A4069
The first allocation of the number A4069 was to a short link running along Castle Street and Wind Street in Swansea.
The road started on the original route of the A4067 High Street and ran through the town centre to Prospect Place, near the then-Guildhall. Here it met the eastern end of the original B4293.
It appears that the A4069 was renumbered as part of the A483 in 1935. Castle Street and Wind Street today form the southern end of the B4489.