|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||2.8 miles (4.5 km)|
|Now part of:||A470|
|Route outline (key)|
Originally unclassified, the road became the B4344 in the mid-1920s then the A4073 in 1935. It has now been swallowed up as part of the A470, although the road's history can be seen by the fact that the A470 has to TOTSO at both ends of the ex-A4073.