This article is about the original B4258 in northern Cardiff.
For the later B4258 to the west, see B4258 (Llandaff)
(former B4258) Whitchurch Road, Cardiff
The B4258 was a short road to the north of Cardiff city centre. When classified in 1922 it was right on the edge of the urban area.
The road started on the A48 in Roath and headed vaguely northwestward along Albany Road and Whitchurch Road via Cathays to end on the A470 in Gabalfa.
The B4258 did not last long. In the late 1920s it was renumbered as a southern extension of the A469, which it remains.