B4207 (Worcester - Hereford)
|Distance:||22.6 miles (36.4 km)|
|Met:||A48, B4219, B4218, B4220, B4214, B4215, A465|
|Now part of:||B4485, A4103|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4207 originally ran from what was the A48 (renumbered A449 in 1935) in the St John's area of Worcester southwest via Storridge and Withington to the A465 by the Lugg Bridge northeast of Hereford.
Being a direct route between two county towns, it was a prime candidate to receive more funding and be upgraded, and so by 1926 it had become the A4103.