|Location Map ( geo)
|13.6 miles (21.9 km)
|Route outline (key)
The B4330 is a rural B-road, linking the A487 to itself in western Pembrokeshire; in this area neither road provides a particularly direct route. The road was originally unclassified but gained its number in 1935.
Turning south off the A487 in Croes-goch the road soon finds itself heading more-or-less eastwards across open fields. Presently the road deteriorates, becoming narrower and with a few sharp corners. A couple of miles further on the road becomes S2 once more just before crossing the Brandy Brook, after which the road straightens out.
The road now runs southeastwards through Hayscastle Cross before crossing a stream then an escarpment before narrowing on the approach to reach the hamlet of Folly. Here we bear left to bypass the village of Camrose as we always have; the road widens again briefly a couple of times as we descend into the valley of the Western Cleddau.
After a tight zigzag over the Cutty Bridge (over a tributary) we follow the river downstream along the valley bottom, although we climb out for a short while to avoid a detour to the east. The road remains narrow even on the final approach to Haverfordwest. After heading through the northern suburbs the road ends at a large roundabout, where the other three directions are all numbered A487.