B4328 (Haverfordwest - St Davids)
|To:||St David's (SM752253)|
|Distance:||15.3 miles (24.6 km)|
|Met (1923):||A4076, B4327, B4330|
|Now part of:||A487|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4328 was a B road in western Pembrokeshire. Its number was short lived, lasting from classification until the mid-1930s when it was wholly consumed by the A487.
The B4328 left Haverfordwest as a single-carriageway road heading north-west. After a few miles it reached Newgale Sands, where the road descended down to beach level, running behind the sand dunes of St Brides Bay. For the next stretch, the sea ran about a mile away on the left.
At Solva, the road descended once again to sea level to the natural harbour. The road then continued west on its final approach to St Davids, Wales's smallest city, known for its Cathedral set down in the valley. The B4328 ended on the B4330 in the centre of the city.